Jacques Bouyssou, a lawyer at the Paris and Madrid bars, chairs the Litigation Arbitration and White Collar practice group.
Former Secrétaire de la Conférence of the Paris Bar (1999), and former member of the Paris Bar Council, he chaired the International Committee of the Paris Bar in 2015.
He is founder and General Secretary of Paris Place de Droit. He is also an officer of the Dispute Resolution Committee of the International Bar Association, Vice-Chair of the Transnational Practice Committee at the American Bar Association, an expert in International Legal Services for the CCBE, also a member of the CUI, NCU, AFIC, the Spanish club of Arbitration, the Spanish Chamber of Commerce in France, Droit & Procédure, Droit & Commerce, and several other professional associations.
Jacques began his career working for Gide Loyrette Nouel, then Bignon & Lebray. He later worked for Gomez Acebo y Pombo (Madrid) and August & Debouzy. He established and developed his own firm in 1996 and was one of the founding partners of Alerion in 2003.
He holds a DESS diploma in international business law (Paris V René Descartes University), a Master’s Degree from the Institute of Political Studies of Toulouse, also a Certificado de derecho internacional privado from the University of Barcelona and from the "Institut du Sénat".
Jacques teaches at the Paris Bar School at the University of Evry Val d’Essonne, at the ESADE in Barcelona and at the Instituto de Empresas in Madrid.
- Soixantième Anniversaire du Traité à Rome (Palais du Sénat, March 29, 2017)
- Journée de l’Avocat en Danger (Paris, Maison du Barreau, January 24, 2017)
- Asset Tracing and Debt Recovery (London, November 23, 2016)
- The Hague Convention and Third Countries : Issues and Perspectives in Europe and America (IBA Milan, November 18, 2016)
- Presentación del Observatorio Internacional de los Abogados en peligro (Buenos Aires, November 10, 2016)
- L’article 145 – Campus Barreau de Paris (July 6, 2016)
- Les Sept Atouts de la Place de Droit de Paris (CCI Paris, June 9, 2016)
- Defensa de la Defensa (Ilustre y Nacional Colegio de Abogados de México, May 27, 2016)
- Economía Colaborativa y Actividades Jurídicas (ACE, Bilbao, May 6, 2016)
- Terrorismo y Libertad (Colegio de Abogados de Madrid, April 21, 2016)
- Regards croisés sur la relation franco-russe (French Embassy in Moscow, November 26, 2015)
- Meeting the Challenges of Corporate Litigation in a Global Economy (IBA Paris, April 15-17, 2015)
- La Sécurisation des investissements privés pour le droit en Afrique subsaharienne (Ouagadougou, 25 years of the Bar of Burkina Faso, March 20, 2015)
- Régimen de la abogacía y obligaciones deontológicas – Audition pour la Commission des questions constitutionnelles (Senate of the Republic of Mexico, September 10, 2015)
- Discovery Around the World – Solution under French law (IBA Montréal, May 15, 2014
Email : email@example.com
Alerion was represented at the annual conference of the International Bar Association (IBA) in Sydney.
Alerion has published a new issue of International Newsletter.
"La necesaria solidaridad internacional para la defensa de la defensa", Jurista n° 20, 02/2017.
Alerion has published a new international newsletter.